Uses and Benefits of Internet Fax Marketing
Instead of using a physical fascimile machine to send faxes, internet fax can be used to achieve similar and sometimes better results. There are several advantages to using internet fax for your marketing efforts. Some of them are:
1. Internet fax allows you to send, receive and check your faxes on a web-based platform or on your email, which are secured by a valid username and password. You can store an unlimited number of fax messages online.
- A useful characteristic of online fax is the scalability. The companies that prefer Internet faxes rather than using the traditional method have generous offers from the side of fax service providers.
2. Sending faxes by way of the Internet is very simple. You won't need a landline or a fax machine. You just have to attach JPG, PDF or any other supported online formats to your electronic mail and send it. Some companies provide fax softwares that make sending and receiving process much easier and more efficient.
3. Using the Internet fax is environment friendly. Previously a lot of paper was wasted, because every single file received was printed out such as unimportant and spam message.
4. You can send and receive faxes just anywhere with a computer and internet facility. This is helpful for business people who travel. Since the internet is widely used nowadays, your clients and contacts will have an easier and much more convenient method to send your fax messages. They won't have anymore frustrations on getting busy signals and establishing connections.
5. Fax mailing is a universal B2B direct marketing tool and potentially one of the most efficient. You can use this resource to spread information to your existing or new potential clients. Fax mailing is the only direct marketing tool that shows you how many messages were successfully sent.
6. Online faxing helps to simplify common tasks and reduces the amount of time organizing and filing the faxes. Some top fax providers have applications that enable you to send and receive faxes from your smartphone. You can even receive a fax, add you digital signature and send it from your computer or mobile device.
7. This service is much more orderly as you'll no longer have problems with the paper or the messy ink. And instead of having piles of faxes on your desk, they are all organized in an online fax inbox. Online faxing services greatly reduce the probability of a lost or a misplaced fax, because you receive them directly to your computer. The office fax machine is often located at a central printing station and there is always a chance that you incoming faxes getting carried away by somebody or thrown away.
What can we fax?
Advertising fax can be used to promote products or services that are directed at any business in general, for example, financial services for companies, purchase and sale of companies, legal services, accounting software for small and medium-sized companies.
For more insight and ideas about fax marketing, visit www.faxmarketingcanada.com.